“Our perfect Zante wedding at the balcony”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Balcony Hotel

Balcony Hotel
Ranked #2 of 49 Hotels in Tsilivi
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Our perfect Zante wedding at the balcony”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Me & my husband got married at the balcony on the 25/06/14 & the whole day was more than I ever imagined!

The location & views from the balcony are breath taking! During the day you can see the whole resort of Tsilivi below & the sunset is the best I have ever seen! Our wedding photos are amazing due to this beautiful setting & well looked after gardens/terrace/restaurant.

Our wedding was perfectly organised by Frances & her team at Zante weddings.

The owners & staff at the balcony really looked after us & our guests. Me & my husband returned for a beautiful meal a week after our wedding & again we were looked after, amazing food & hospitality.

The balcony in my eyes is a 5* venue. Shall see you all next year! Yiammas!!

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Belgrade, Serbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I haven't stayed in this hotel (I wish I could afford it), but I dined three times at their picturesque balcony restaurant overlooking the Ionian Sea. The waiters were very professional, extremely friendly and generous with their complementary deserts. One of these days, this will be my spot to stay when I come to Tsilivi, Zakhynthos again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lara7591
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

We visited the balcony for a wedding in July 2014 and stayed 6 nights. What a beautiful location overlooking the beach and the facilities at the hotel are also very good. Our room was very clean and everything was in good running order, not overly fancy but more than sufficient for our needs. We had a small private balcony overlooking the beach. The staff were attentive to our needs and also for the wedding and were always on hand to help with organizing whatever needed to be done for our group, including tour bookings, transport, and general questions about the area. One of the front desk staff named Eleni has a very dry and matter of fact sense of humor, don't take her too seriously and after you get to know her a bit she's really funny. The hotel only has about 30 rooms so it is not packed full of people and a good choice if you don't like the 10 story mega hotels. The restaurant at the hotel brings in guests from other hotels and even locals so there is no need to go elsewhere for a good meal. The breakfast was also very good with plenty of choice. Wifi functioning and actually quite fast and reliable by local standards. Ample parking if you come by car. No pool (but this is consistent with their business model of being a more adult hotel and catering to parties/weddings) but the beach is only about a 5 minute walk away down a set of stairs. Our only complaint was the bed, it was extremely hard and each morning we awoke with sore backs and muscles. Maybe hard beds are more the standard in Greece. I can highly recommend the hotel for couples or adult groups.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Me and my Partner married here on 8th July 2014. What an absolutly perfect day. We used Zante Weddings and Francis to coordinate our day. The surroundings are breath taking. My mum and sister arranged for us to stay the night before the wedding itself and Eleni was very accomadting to our needs. All the staff were professional and the service was second to non. My husband and I had a room for the night booke for the 2 of us, but our 3 year old decided he didnt want tio leave mummy and daddy :( The staff at The Balcony took no hesitation in adjusting our room to accomodate our son, they found a spare bed and moved it into our room so that our son could stay with us. with no questions asked.

Our wedding planner didnt stay for the whole of the evening celebratioons, but the Staff at the balcony very efficiently took over making sure that our day continued in the orgaised manner it had done. Me, my husband and my son retunred to The Balcony for an evening meal the night before we were due to come home. The staff immediatly recognised us and made us feel like old friends returning. The food was beautiful.

This is a stunning location, with stunning food and amazing staff. I would recommend to anyone visiting tsilivi to come here, to experience the delicious food , and to admire the beautiful views The Balcony has to offer.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Allison W
Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Although we have not stayed at the Balcony Hotel; our daughter has just married there on the 26th June 2014. We had a fantastic day in a beautiful setting, with attentive staff and excellent food. My other daughter and partner stayed there for 3 nights and had a very enjoyable stay. This very special day was complemented by the wonderful view from the balcony terrace where the ceremony took place, and the whole day was finished off beautifully with an amazing sunset.
The wedding co-ordinator Julie and photograph Richard worked together with the hotel staff to make it a day to remember.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

My older sister chose The Balcony as her wedding location from seeing it in pictures, and it looked lovely.
After returning from our holiday I can now honestly say the pictures don't do it enough justice. It was amazing.
She was married overlooking the sea, with the sun shining down. Afterwards we had drinks outside in the seated area and finally dinner inside.

The staff were excellent, drinks reasonably priced but even just visiting The Balcony to eat dinner and watch the sunset, wow!

A few days after the wedding we returned to grab a bite to eat and the food was excellent. I had steak, that came with home made chips and vegetables. It was excellent and I'd highly recommend it.
The staff all remembered us and were very accommodating.

I'd highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I can't comment on the rooms as we only attended a wedding here, but if if the rest of the areas...