Stayed at Kenyaways following a week long safari and were absolutely thrilled with our experience there. The location was magnificent, people were so friendly and welcoming it was really like staying with friends. So much more personal then staying at a big resort.
Food was wonderful and room was lovely.
Have already recommended it to friends as a great way to take in the beautiful Diani coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kenyaways bed & breakfast Diani Beach is a family run B&B holiday villa right on a beautiful Diani beach. Kenyaways only has 11 bedrooms, 5 with seaview, beach facing. One is a self catering apartment. Kenyaways is exclusive yet reasonably priced for travelers and holiday makers for families, couples or single travellers. The Kenyaways beach villa is colorful and friendly and has a relaxing vibe and a magnificent view of the beach. It is convenient for onward travel, general relaxation, water sports, communications, shopping and nightlife. Kenyaways is especially attractive for kite surfers and surfers. Kenyaways Diani Beach has a watersports centre and kite surf school offering kite surf lessons and IKO kitesurf courses to beginners and intermediates. The kite school is Diani Beach's leading kite surf school and offer a professional service all year round. Diving is also an option for the less wind days and there is an amazing tropical coral reef which runs parallel to the beach where you can see many colorful interesting coral and fish as well as turtles and dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenyaways Beach Bed And Breakfast & Restaurant
- Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast & Restaurant Hotel Diani