Myself and a friend only had three nights on the coast. I didn't fancy staying in a big hotel or anywhere that had 'vollyball at 2pm' and could offer conference facilities. This B & B had friendly staff, a laid back atmosphere and they were able to assist with booking trips. We had a big difference in a quote from a driver one day when we returned and the hotel staff called someone and instantly sorted it for us. We had no actual intention of kite-surfing and no-one minded. We met other people staying and everyone was friendly and giving advice on places to eat/visit. Beech towels were provided which was helpful and even an escort to walk us to a restaurant along the beach one night. Breakfast was lovely and went until late if you wanted a lie in- or started early for us one day.
If you want highly attentive or faster service go to a big hotel- if you want to relax and soak up the real feel of the Kenyan South coast go here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kenyaways bed & breakfast Diani Beach is a family run B&B holiday villa right on a beautiful Diani beach. Kenyaways only has 11 bedrooms, 5 with seaview, beach facing. One is a self catering apartment. Kenyaways is exclusive yet reasonably priced for travelers and holiday makers for families, couples or single travellers. The Kenyaways beach villa is colorful and friendly and has a relaxing vibe and a magnificent view of the beach. It is convenient for onward travel, general relaxation, water sports, communications, shopping and nightlife. Kenyaways is especially attractive for kite surfers and surfers. Kenyaways Diani Beach has a watersports centre and kite surf school offering kite surf lessons and IKO kitesurf courses to beginners and intermediates. The kite school is Diani Beach's leading kite surf school and offer a professional service all year round. Diving is also an option for the less wind days and there is an amazing tropical coral reef which runs parallel to the beach where you can see many colorful interesting coral and fish as well as turtles and dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Jovago.com so you can book your Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenyaways Beach Bed And Breakfast & Restaurant
- Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast & Restaurant Hotel Diani