Our family spent a week at Kenyaways and had an absolutely perfect stay. Our room (Rebel-which has a super sea view) accommodated the four of us just fine and was furnished very comfortably and had a full ensuite bathroom.
It's a boutique hotel that has a surfer-come-hippie décor that seems to relieve you instantly of all your stress. It's very well maintained, super clean, decorated wonderfully, has WiFi , swimming pool and everything works as it should.
Linzi went out of her way to help us make our stay comfortable, assisting us in anyway possible. She even helped me track down a long lost uncle who lives in the area! She's developed an innovative way to try keep the beach boys at bay while keeping the beach clean-everyone wins!
The staff are the most friendly, caring and professional team you could hope to find anywhere-always smiling and asking if we're okay. Steve, who is a manager there, noticed shortly after we left Kenyaways for Malindi that we had forgotten a bag full of souvenirs in our room. He tracked us down and delivered the bag to us on his day off. We were astonished!
Kenyaways is located on an expansive and pristine beach. If Kite surfing or boogie boarding is your thing, this is the place to be, but if you're not into that, you'll still have an amazing time! The breakfasts were always different and delicious. There's a restaurant on site but whenever you want a change there are plenty of good spots to eat close by.
We enjoyed our stay thoroughly and would definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kenyaways bed & breakfast Diani Beach is a family run B&B holiday villa right on a beautiful Diani beach. Kenyaways only has 11 bedrooms, 5 with seaview, beach facing. One is a self catering apartment. Kenyaways is exclusive yet reasonably priced for travelers and holiday makers for families, couples or single travellers. The Kenyaways beach villa is colorful and friendly and has a relaxing vibe and a magnificent view of the beach. It is convenient for onward travel, general relaxation, water sports, communications, shopping and nightlife. Kenyaways is especially attractive for kite surfers and surfers. Kenyaways Diani Beach has a watersports centre and kite surf school offering kite surf lessons and IKO kitesurf courses to beginners and intermediates. The kite school is Diani Beach's leading kite surf school and offer a professional service all year round. Diving is also an option for the less wind days and there is an amazing tropical coral reef which runs parallel to the beach where you can see many colorful interesting coral and fish as well as turtles and dolphins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenyaways Beach Bed And Breakfast & Restaurant
- Kenyaways Beach Bed & Breakfast & Restaurant Hotel Diani