“The best seafood ever”

Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Diani Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Beach Restaurant and Bar. Blue Marlin Beach Restaurant is known for its freshest seafood offering and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place,wonderful food ,friendly service.. perfect view low prices ..fresh seafood and very nice place

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

The best service,wonderful food. Perfect view. Great seafood,it was a great time in my lyfe. I will come back soon

Reviewed 21 February 2014

the best sea food that i ever try in my life ... Lobster termidor is something that i will never forget. wonderful sea view ,wonderful service . it was incredible experience. Thank you gays , i will come back

Reviewed 18 February 2014

The foos was good,service was okay,blue marlin didnt have local beer and it was a friday of all days,quite disapponting.We finished our food and left for another restaurant to have beer.Their beach however is breathtaking,huge beachfront.:)

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Spent 4 days at the Blue Marlin hotel with a group of friends and family and ate all our meals at the restaurant --- there was enough variety and options, that we did not see the need to go elsewhere. The restaurant is on Diani beach -- breathtaking view! Breakfasts were buffet style but the rest we ordered ala cart. The prices were very reasonable... My friends and my son said that the seafood was to die for but since I am allergic to seafood, I cannot vouch for it. My son had his menu selected first thing in the morning -- he would tell me that he is having the calamari for lunch and the jumbo prawns for dinner and try to sneak more seafood (octopus or crab balls) as a snack. lol... Everything is fresh and delivered daily.. Nothing frozen. So, once they run out of the product - you are out of luck. That happened a few times, but the waiters were pretty good about offering substitutions... Our waiter, Wyclef, was quite funny and entertaining -- we had quite a few laughs with him.

Though it is a seafood restaurant, there were plenty non-seafood options for people like me... I don't think I ever repeated a meal and loved everything I tried. You should try the pepper steak or the spaghetti carbonara (with plenty of bacon!)... The food is cooked when you order, so it takes time to come out. Once we figured that out, we just made sure we order our cocktails as we order the food and then just enjoyed the view and company along with the cocktails as we waited for the food... What's the rush, anyway? We are on vacation on the beach!!! We all fell in love with a cocktail called Monsoon -- fresh passion fruit and rum, I believe. We had so many of those, that reviewing our pictures now, it features so heavily in our photos, it can have an album of its own! I was absolutely delish -- wish I could have one now... If you prefer wine -- give the local Leleshwa wine a try.. It is quite lovely. Definitely recommend this restaurant, if you are not in a rush.