“help looking for a safari”

Diani Tours and Safaris - Private Day Tours
Stroud, England, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“help looking for a safari”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

i cant give diani safaris enough praise for all the help they gave me when look for a safari ....rose came back to me with a great range to choose from and at great price's allso they responded to my email's strait away.....when i had to cut my party down from 4 to two it was no trouble at all and they must be the only company i know that takes a small deposit and trust you to pay the rest when you arrive in kenya......from all the help i have had from them i would recomend them to eny won .....keep up the good work......from john..

Visited November 2013
3 Thank John W

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great 3days tsavo east ans lions bluff”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

You have the best price and great service. Our driver Juma was great. We saw a lot of animals. Really great safari trip. I recommend to all of you. Stayed in Ashnil aruba lodge and Lions Bluff. Lions Bluff is a must see!

3 Thank Jozef H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very good - thank you!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The safari was "Kili Special" 4days / 3nights and the route was Tsavo West (Serena Kilaguni Lodge, perfect+!) - Amboseli (Serena Lodge, perfect) - Tsavo East (Voi Safari Lodge, ok). The car we used was "tourist van" and it was very ok for four of us. The car broke down during the first day but it did not cause any harm because of our excellent driver / guide Papa Charlie, who got the first aid to the van and arranged an other car for the next game drive. Last day the road to Malindi was really bad and at that moment 4wd would be the better option. Safari was really success. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Rodejewitsh
Valdagno, Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“An excellent travel agency”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I went on safari (Tsavo East) in January 2014 by Diani Tours and Safari and I can state without a doubt that Rosemary and her colleagues form really a honest, trustworthy and professional team.

Quality/price ratio is truly excellent.

I definitely recommend Diani Tours and Safaris to everyone.

Eliseo

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Eliseo B
Lincolnshire, England
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was our second safari in Kenya, having booked previously with our Travel Agents back home. We chose Diani Tours and Safaris this time as a) they were local to where we were staying, and b) out of all the safari company websites we looked at, they were the only ones to display their prices up front, plus they provided a very detailed itinerary for each safari offered.

I orginally emailed Rosemary, their Manager, back in March, and she confirmed that the safari was booked for us and that no deposit was necessary, we could just pay the entire amount on arrival in Kenya. The summer then passed by with no further communication, and I wondered just HOW firm the booking was, with no money having changed hands. I needn't have worried though. A couple of weeks before our departure for Kenya, I emailed again, asking Rosemary to confirm that everything was still booked. She assured us that a representative would meet us at our hotel the day before our safari commenced in order to go through the booking with us.

Sure enough, a pleasant young man called Harrison arrived 5 minutes early and gave us a lift to the Diani Tours office, in the shopping centre about half a mile down the road. We paid $480 each by credit card for a 3 day/2night safari to Tsavo East and West, just the two of us in our own safari van, which I didn't think was bad value. You can also pay in GBP, Euro or USD cash.

Our driver also arrived 5 minutes early the next day and we set off at 6am. Big thanks go to China - he was a very pleasant young man with a sense of humour. He knew his stuff and pointed out things to us, such as the Cheetah and Leopard that we'd certainly have never seen without his expert eye!

All in all, everything went very smoothly and I was impressed by the friendliness and professionalism shown by the company. If ever I'm staying in the Ukunda region again (quite likely), I'll be sure to use them for my safari.

Visited October 2013