“Great cottage in lovely gardens”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
our team Christmas 2013
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

MikeKites...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great cottage in lovely gardens”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for just over a week and it was ideal for what I wanted.

The house itself has good kitchen facilities, a bathroom with a good shower and well provided bedrooms. The best part for me was the outdoor seating and dining areas which provided a very pleasant place to relax and eat. The garden area is secure and padlocked and also served by night time security on the road to the house.

The staff were very pleasant and interesting to talk you, being very knowledgable regarding the plants and also very keen to help.

Robert who lived in one of the 3 villas in the group was really helpful with getting some essentials for the house and also personally drove me down to the kitesurf school and introduced me as I was looking for a good place to kitesurf.

He was also very flexible when I wanted to arrange additional days and the whole process was very relaxed.I nearly forgot that Robert was also contactable by Skype and directed me to the house from Diani beach. As the turn off to the house was not going to be clear he had walked down to the main road and met me. Great personal service which was really appreciated.

Overall this is a great place to stay with a kitesurf school and many of the local hotels fairly handy.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The relaxed atmosphere in a stunning garden surround
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Kenya

A romantic getaway
Taastrup/Copenhagen
Reviewed 23 October 2012 for a stay in August 2010

Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing