I have stayed in one of the thatched cottages right on the beach and would highly recomend.
the staff are friendly and the area safe, but watch out for the monkeys! they will nick anything! and the rip tide on the beach, there are warning signs but I didnt see them till after I had an interesting and dam scarey swimming situation,,, lol,
But location and service are second to none, I just sat under a coconut tree in the sun and was pampered,,,, excellent, got to fly around kenya, see killimojaro and go on safari from here too, loved the water jet ski safari through the mangroves and nature reserves near Zanzibar, x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort is located 40 km's from Mombasa town and situated along the white sandy beaches of south coast surrounded by swaying coconut palm trees and magnificent old stoic baobabs. Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort comprises of 100 deluxe rooms, tastefully crafted and beautifully furnished found in white washed, 'makuti' roofed structures. The rooms, double or twin, are tastefully appointed with local hand carved furnishings and are filled with luxurious amenities; walk-in shower, separate toilet, mini-bar, direct dial telephone, hair dryer and have the convenience of both air-conditioning and a central ceiling fan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Club Hotel Diani
- Jacaranda Indian Ocean Beach Hotel
- Indian Ocean Beach Club