What a start to a fantastic safari holiday. 3 nights at the Leopard Beach Hotel & Spa. We were in Chui Cottage number 3 and it was spectacular. Visitors in our (private) garden which overlooked the Indian Ocean included Vervet monkeys, Colobus monkeys, lizards of all shapes and sizes and spectacular birds. Fabulous service at this large but well designed hotel (it was full, and except for the pool area you wouldn't realise it!) Wonderful gardens. Great staff (special mention to two student Hillary and Zippy) and it was an absolute pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jovago.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa