we chose this hotel from the kuoni brochure for our honeymoon, from the pictures it looked amazing! it looked like a deserted island, white sandy beach, crystal clear sea, i thought id died and gone to heaven when we arrived. we were greeted with a welcome drink. we were shown to our chui cottage (honeymoon cottages were booked up so we took second choice). cottage was lovely, im a cleaning freak and always check the bathroom first. as i walked in 1st impression, i think i expected it to be more luxurious for the price. we ate in the buffet restaurant most evenings, except when we went to chui grill (complimentary honeymoon gift) which was exceptional! or we had room service. im a beach lover but, dissapointedly after a few days of being followed into the sea by locals(when all we wanted to do was swim, lie in the water and take it all in, as it is picturesque,its what i dreamt of after planning a wedding)we chose to stay by the pool to avoid the constant hassel. we did 2 day safari to tsavo east and loved it, alot cheaper to book over there. we had a fabulous honeymoon, weather was good, we had no complaints that we felt needed voicing. we stayed 2 weeks and it was very special to us! was it value for money? No. but being in the hotel and remembering the the sights of the locals on ourjourney to the hotel kind of puts things in to perspective, your being treated like royalty compared to the conditions the locals live in, but do you see any of them complaining!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani