We visited this hotel at the end of June 2013 after our safari for the relaxing 2nd week of our honeymoon.
The hotel is ok, but you need to be careful when you book your room. we were booked in for a garden room which apparently we had been upgraded by the hotel as we were on honeymoon, this to us was no upgrade.
We ended up changing our room, and having to pay 60 euros per person per night (fantastic start to our relaxing honeymoon).
We asked why have not been upgraded to the honeymoon suite, the response was we no do not have a honeymoon suite them it was all ready been booked up they could not tell us anything correct without contraindicating them selves.
This change caused us stress and disappointment, to then have disgusting bugs in our room and paying that money to share your suite with bugs was wrong, we complained to reception who did send housekeeping out but all they did was spray and after a few hours the bugs reappeared (cockroaches).
After a night and 1 day we had, had enough of this so we contacted our tour operator and got moved from the hotel.
BUT before we left the hotel owner/manager was called in and said we should not of been charged for upgrade and the honeymoon suite was available, he made us look around and i said if we were offered this when we complained we would be happyish we would still be looking out for those horrible cockroaches.
We decided we are not happy the staff were very rude and the looks we got were disgusting if they cannot handle a complaint they are truly in the wrong job!!
They also had a lot of flies, as the area where we ate was open, so you had to fight with the flied constantly when eating at the table, the restaurant staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa