My family and i stayed at the leopard beach hotel this summer for two weeks and we were all very impressed with the hotel. The staff were very friendly and made sure all our needs were catered for. I recommend going on the dolphin trip while you are there as we had a great day out. We saw many dolphins that swam right up to the boat and whilst my brother went scuba diving the rest of us went snorkelling. At lunch time we got dropped off on an island where a marine biologist and her family live and have done for 13 years, we sampled some lovely foods traditional in kenya and had a great day. I would recommend people of any age to visit leopard beach not only for a great holiday but for a truely unforgettable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa