I had the pleasure of being one of the first guests to experience Leopard's new residences.
There are 28 altogether and we were fortunate to stay in one villa for a whole week. The design and decor are very stylish and modern, gives you a cosy and homely feel in a backdrop of luxury. The staff and service were excellent, as we had small children, we ordered breakfast every morning delivered to us which was just great, or we went to the Thai restaurant (Lemongrass) or ventured to the main hotel for variety.
Having a private swimming pool was lots of fun for us and the kids, also having a kitchen made life easier and we could also enjoy night swims when the kids were asleep.
Honestly, one of the best experiences in Mombasa, highly recommend the experience and will definitely be booking my next trip there...Thank you Leopard :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and cosmopolitan resort situated on world famous Diani Beach on Kenya's idyllic southern coast- undoubtedly Kenya's finest beach destination. The resort is built atop a coral cliff and surrounded by lush, tropical gardens which drop onto the white sandy shores of the Indian Ocean below. Holidaymakers and business travellers alike enjoy a range of world class amenities and a high level of service and attention to detail. Come and experience Leopard Beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Jovago.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Leopard Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leopard Beach Resort And Spa
- Leopard Beach Hotel Diani