Seven of us all looking forward to our christmas hoilday at sounthern palms ,When we arrived at the hotel we had to wait ages to get to our room after a long journey. when we got to our room the smell of musk and damp was instantly present. We had looked at previous comments and they said that there was mold on pillows we could not believe the mold and blood on our pillows we were horrified at this and went straight to reception to see the manager.The duty manager could not care less of our complant about this,after about another hour six out of the seven of us got new pillows. We could not believe his attitude,he lyed about his name and his tittle we asked to speak to the general manager and he said he was not here we asked his name and he did not know.then we asked for the owner name and email and said come back tomorrow,we were so upset and this was our first day of our holiday and missed half of the day in thr sun which was beautiful.I could write a book on how awfull this hotel and food was you would not feed it to your dog, i will give you an example of the food the first night my boyfrind got a black sausage of the bar be que,he tried it and he said it did not taste right there was a little white cat my our table ,so we gave him some and he smelled it and walked away we could not believe it so we gave him a bit of the chicken and he ate that. This was the worst holiday i have ever had the entertainment was terrible and loud music every night till twelve we did not sleep at all after all this was a holiday to relax. The service was awfull they were very rude to you .We were all enclusive and we had to pay for our drinks after 11.30pm we could not believe ,no ice cream to our friends were on half board and we nearly got the same the only thing about our holday was the weather that was it. if you want a nice holiday do not go here we also ate out nearly every night i would only recommend this holiday to the people i dont like
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani