Safari/Beach Package-7days safari/7 days beach. We tranferred to *Southern Palms due to the booked hotel not being up to standard expected, cost us extra to move plus we lost a day of the much awaited holiday but worth it. Although both hotels were the same star rating OMG! what a difference. I can't praise Southern Palms enough we had the most amazing stay just wish we had booked an extra week. The food, pools, bars, rooms, location, and amenities are great. All staff are very friendly, nothing is too much trouble plus have a GSHumour we had many a laugh with the staff. The dining room entertainment is subtle and high standard the entertainment near the pool is more lively finishing at a reasonable time. There are lots of places you can chill out with a drink in and around this hotel all lovely and clean, the toilets are amazingly clean and cool. The food caters for all tourists and an extremely high standard, had some lovely English food too puddings and deserts are to die for. The beach is beautiful and so warm, the pool water is warm too which surprised us,so clean all the time. Cheap taxi rank outide hotel and hyper-market and shops a 10 min taxi ride away. A big thank you to both Thomson reps *Mercie and Stacy for looking after us. Another big thank you to Elias for supplying me with natural yougurt for the sunburn on my back, yes it really works. We can't wait to go back to Southern Palms asap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Southall Travel, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotelopia so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani