awesome place. did safari with somak holidays and then to southern palms. staff are fantastic, from the gardeners, guards, waiters and right through to the top, brilliant. had one week here and was totally relaxed. great swimming pools, swim up bar and all food outlets. fantastic beach. no trouble with monkeys, milipedes everywhere, some hedgehogs, crabs,etc, a great place. hope to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani