My wife and I have just returned from a two week holiday at southern palms. Food was excellent and so was the service. We also did our 2nd safari, this is our 2nd time in Kenya. We used JT safaris as we did last time. This time we went to the masai mara, the governor's camp. We had a fantastic time, food, staff and camp were amazing. Our driver Robert was very knowledgeable and made the whole experience unforgettable. Back to our hotel for the rest of our holiday we just relaxed in the lovely pool and gardens. We were amused and entertained by the naughty monkeys. The friendliness of all staff and management is what makes this hotel a joy to stay. A special mention for Frank, who was the barman at the beach bar. He always had a smile on his face and a friendly manner. We used to call it Franks bar. Or though wr had no complaints with any of the staff. They are a credit to the hotel. Thanks to everyone who made this a memorable holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This dramatic hotel with its fantastic pools and beautiful beach is the perfect spot to relax after a safari… or simply visit to relax! The warm and very African feel of the hotel with comfortable rooms, well appointed bathrooms and selection of restaurants offers guests plenty of places to lounge in the sun and almost as many shady spots to enjoy a bit of a breeze and a good book. All rooms have quiet, split unit air conditioners, televisions, mini fridges and coffee and tea making facilities. There is a safe (chargeable) in each room and a business center located in the main building with internet or wifi access in public areas. The drama of the huge, traditional makuti (thatched) roof in the main restaurant offers the Chef a terrific showcase for a varied selection of local and international dishes on the buffet or you could indulge at one of the a la carte restaurants (chargeable) for a special occasion or just a quiet evening for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southern Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southern Palms Beach Hotel Diani
- Southern Palms Beach Diani