had a fantastic, relaxing experience here. cottage was roomy and private. had lots of room on porch and always had free beach cabanas right in front of my cottage. service was fantastic and food was good. after i caught fish in the ocean, the chef cooked them for me free of charge.
the peddlers on the beach were a bit pushy, but the ocean more than made up for this.
overall an excellent, relaxing experience here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani