My partner and I just spent a super nice weekend at the Sands at Nomad. We arrived to the hotel without any previous booking and in the first night we stayed usual Sea Breeze hotel room. In the next day we changed the room to sea view room, which was just AMAZING! it was directly on the beach and had even a jacuzzi on the balcony with view to the sea. We were welcomed with a plate full of fresh fruits and a with the friendliest smiles. In addition to wonderful location and very professional and friendly staff it was also surprising how privet we felt there while there were actually quite a number of other guests.
It truly was very nice and relaxing experience even though it was just for the weekend. I am definitely planning to stay there again when i take my holidays on Diani. My family is coming to visit me in Africa in the beginning of 2013 and to give them the best holidays when visiting Diani i am planning to book them at the Sands at Nomad as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani