Just back from a week at the Sands and had an extremely relaxing break. The beach is just beautiful and the accommodation top notch!
The only real criticism I have is the restaurant and bar! Lacking lots of items off the food and drink menus, service very slow and the waiters tend to have a perplexed look on their faces most of the time and unfortunately when the food arrives it is not always what you ordered, particularly at breakfast. Such a shame as if they undertook some staff training I'm sure this would improve things and less mistakes would be made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Jovago.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani