My wife and I stayed at the Sands at Nomad a couple of weeks ago. The great thing about this place is the feeling that you're in your own private beach. It's the best.
The ocean views are absolutely phenomenal; walking into the hotel and the architecture isn't imposing as it almost feels carved out of the natural environment.
We had booked the Sea breeze but management gave us an amazing Ocean breeze upgrade, Asante Sana... :-) The management and staff was very accommodating; from booking arrangements with Rosaria to Ken thanks for charging my cellphone :-).
The food was phenomenal, we had so many choices I didn't know where to start. PS: the bar and restaurant is open 24/7 so we ate at our leisure.
Bottom line if you're looking to relax at the coast, you'd be hard pressed to find a better place to stay. Thank you guys for making our stay feel like paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani