it was such a pleasure staying at the sands at nomads again.
i was thrilled to see the service levels were excellent, the gardens still so wonderfully kept - the rooms had a few more extra's than my last visit and still spotless and so comfortable...the pool clean and inviting...superb clean beach!
i really felt it was a like a 'home away from home'
i salute the management for keeping up the standards!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is set amid 25 acres of indigenous forest fronted by 225 meters of Kenyas most unspoilt stretches of white sand and aquamarine sea. All rooms with en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, individual air condition. Minibar, Safe, Satelite TV, Telephone and Internet access, 24 hour room service.The restaurant offers a wide selection of international cuisine, pastas, pizzas & Japanese dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sands at Nomad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani
- Sands At Nomad Diani
- Sands At Nomad Hotel Diani