This was our second visit to the Baobab, We travelled with our boy who is twelve. This time we went on a three day Safari which we pre booked with Thompsons.(Last time we went on a one day safari wit JT which was fab)I was very worried going with Thompsons as i had previously read that they jam you in there trucks.(there was plenty of room as there was only six of us + driver~)..
Make sure you take loads of sweets,pens and paper for the children who stand near the roads in lines and wait for you...(makes you fill so humble, but also makes you fill rather sad as there lives are so different from ours )
What can I say about the Baobab...It is a very big hotel with the main part being the Baobab, then there is the Kole Kole which is fine if you like the entertainment to be a little loud.The quiet part is the Maridadi with its big open rooms and the scattering of the bungalows.The staff here are so polite and friendly,who will go out of there way to make you have the most wonderful holiday you will ever have.
The food caters for all taste buds from Chips to there dishes (there is always someting there for the most fussy of eaters).
Entertainment excellent..Beach white as white can be ..Just go and you will be writing the same as me when you come back from you Hols ...Jambo Jambo
Just would like to thank Sammy,Caroline and all the staff again.Hope to see you all soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Jovago.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani