Stayed her for 7 night after a 4 night safari. Buffett food was good and plenty of it. . Service was good (the waiters do work very hard at keeping you happy) Setting was beautiful, being on the edge of the beach, and the grounds are spacious so able to have peace and quiet if you wish and the pool areas are kept very clean. Entertainment team are fantastic too.
My personnel whinges are:
Monkeys a problem. .often jump on your sunbeds or take fruit from drinks and even get in the restaurant sometimes.
Rooms nice but I wouldnt say spotless
The beach boys are a little scary at first but I suppose just trying to make a living. They do follow you up and down the beach though.
Overall, we had a brilliant holiday and despite my whinges would Still recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani