After an eight-day long wildlife safari, arranged through Plan Safari Ltd - plansafari.com , we finally arrived at the Baobab beach resort. The resort is stunningly beautiful: nice pool, a full service spa, a magnificently scenic beach and well nurtured grounds. Best of all, for the 7 days I stayed, nothing seemed crowded. The beach was so serene - perfect for a short vacation focused around days of basking in the sun and reading. Additionally, the concierge and hotel staff were consistently friendly and helpful, our room was clean, and we had a perfectly picturesque view from the balcony out to the Indian ocean. The food was above average in quality, plenty and in variety served buffet style. The buffet is a pretty good deal so long as you bring a big appetite :). We were left yearning for a longer stay…
Highly recommended in all aspects…we’ll definitely check in there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani