We stayed for one week, 31st December to 7th January 2014. Staff are extremely friendly, rooms very spacious & clean. Food excellent. We stayed in the Maridadi rooms and couldn't fault it. New Year's Eve was brilliant fireworks on the beach food was to die for and plenty of it.
We had no problems walking along the beach everyday, just politely say no thank you and keep walking, some times we had a conversation with the locals which was quite interesting. All in all a very good holiday & we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani