hope ta,regulars dont mind this polite request on here ,have also put it on forum,we are a british couple going to baobab april 12-19th approx,planning to visit local orhanage, 5 minute taxi journey from hotel,called kabunee (not sure of spelling),,loooks after about 40 children,any offers of help from any hotel guest uk,/rest of the world would be greatly appreciated,unwanted clothes,toiletries,pens, books,if you have any spare room in your luggage or stuff you dont want to take home,we will make ourselves known to reception and try and put a notice up,anyone want to visit with us,,no problem any questions feel free and thankyou.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani