Returned from our 2 week holiday yesterday, just have to say that our first Kenyan experience has made my wife and myself going to re-book Baobab agian for December. All the staff especially, Toyah, Joseph & David the barmen, and Emily and Rose waitress's just to name a few made you fell so welcome all the time with great beaming smiles form morning to night.
It honestly is probably the best holiday we have ever had, thanks to the Baobab and JT Safari's that we used for our 3 day 2 night safari. Julius and his staff at JT's are a 5*+ organisation from start to finish, Thank you KEN our driver.
So please dont hesitate to book this hotel for a first class experience of Kenya, Well done Sylvester GM.
We will be back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani