Visit Mombasa frequently but usually stay in North. Purposed to visit Diani area and indeed distance was worth the choice. Stayed at Maridadi wing. Meals were delicious and spoilt for choice. But wish pool attendants would be more helpful to those who don't know how to swim especially because we werent aware that one should carry own floaters. Stayed 2 nights but recommend a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani