We spent four nights with my wife in Baobab Beach Resort & spa. Since we were celebrating our thirty years wedding anniversary we were to look for a better place, hence the search. Our search settled us to this prestigious resort and we booked it to spent our holiday there. It actually never disappointed, i would say. All our expectations were met. Our room was located at Baobab wing and was so spacious & very clean with smart and clean clothing. The other wings were KOLEKOLE & MARIDADI. Each wing had a swimming pool but our preferred pool was at Maridadi wing, a trio- pool, water spilling from one pool to the other. This pool is quiet and is manned by very active and nice guys. we didn't change restaurants, all through we dinned at the restaurant near the Baobab reception. it was all inclusive and every thing worked well. Talk of any category of food, the choice is enormous, be careful you may leave out any type of food you want thinking its not there because the counters are many. If you are a guest here, you will not regret. The entire staff is taking public relation and customer care very highly, they are so friendly, talk nicely with a sense of humor. The beach was nice and we enjoyed swimming in the ocean although at times the water was very violent and no body dared enter the sea at that time. Every evening we attended entertainments at porini amphitheatre. This was wow! The dancers performed so well. We missed it the first day we left the hotel! Having said all these, we had a small hitch with our CAKE on our third day, the day we were to cerebrate our wedding anniversary. This we had to invite the intervention of the operations Manager, Mr Philip Mbugua and the problem was quickly sorted out. Thank you Mr Mbugua for the extra mile you went to make us comfortable. All in all we had a great holiday and anniversary.We sincerely thank the entire Baobab team, without whom our anniversary holiday could not be that GREAT!!... We will come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Jovago.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani