I stayed at the Baobab in Feb for my honeymoon and had such a lovely 2 weeks away!
Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Rooms are very clean. Pool areas always clean and tidy. Food was out of this world and always lots available, myself and my husband ate far too much!!!
The only little annoyance was the Africans trying to sell you things on the beach but if you tell them your not interested in a stern voice they'll leave you alone!
I would definitely return here :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani