We spent our honeymoon at the Baobab Beach Resort Ukunda and had such a wonderful time. Its such a beautiful place with very welcoming staff, great food (a wide variety to choose from).The rooms are spacious and well kept with clean towels daily. Laundry services are available but at an extra fee. We enjoyed services at the spa that we booked at our convenient time. The spacious hotel complex spreads out in different architectural designs surrounded by different species of trees like the palm trees coconut and boabab trees which provides such a serene environment for daytime walk and photography. Its such a quite place and we felt like we were in own private Island.
A friend from California recommended Diani area for our Honeymoon and introduced as to Esther from GoAfrica safaris & travel agents who booked our stay and transport within Mombasa City.
We had such a memorable stay and we would not hesitate to go back on our wedding anniversaries.
Its africas paradise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani