The Kole Kole end of this hotel is, as trip advisors suggest , the best, rooms that beat every expectation, food freshly cooked in front of you at every meal, with lots of choice.
Infinity pool is lovely, heated, not to deep.
Staff are brilliant, always cheerful and welcoming.
We spent 3 days and 2 nights on safari with First African Dream Tours and safaris.
WWW.fadsafaris.com. "Absolutely stunning". Very proffesional and half the price of the big operators and the money stays within the local economy. Thanks Mike.
The beach boys can be a nuisance, but only if you let them.
The hotel is set within very lush grounds with monkeys and babboons everywhere, it was for us a totally different expeirence and well worth it.
And last but not least the sun shines, lots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Jovago.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani