Returned in 2009 from Baobab/kole kole hotel. Excellent holiday, would recommend it to everyone. One of the hightlights of the holiday was a 3 day safari with Julius of J.T Safaris.We booked Julius after reading other trip advisor recommendations and initially as anyone would had reservations about booking outside excusion packages. However, we need not have worried, Julius and his team were excellent from start to finish, they picked us up from our hotel and discussed every option of the trip. They tailored the trip to our exact requirements, and as one would hope it was a once in a life time adventure which met all of our expectations. I would encourage anyone who is considering taking a safari or any other trip in Kenya to contact Julius before booking with anyone else. His e-mail address is [--] As i already mentioned the holiday was fantastic, one in a life time experience. The hotel excellent, the amimation team superb, and all staff couldnt do enough for you. The only down side are the sellers on the beach and no matter how often you indicate you are not interested, they refuse to take any notice and at the time becomes extremely tiresome to the extent that you tend not to venture down to the sea. Also not to forget the Crab Dive Centre who were outstanding .Stayed on the Kole Kole side of the hotel and had a superior deluxe room, was really lovely, even had visits from monkeys and baboons on our balcony .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia, Jovago.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani