Well where do you start about this hotel,first thing that hits you when you arrive is the welcome from the staff who are friendly and attentive.
We stayed in the Baobab wing whilst not as new as the Maradadi and Kole Kole the rooms are cleaned to a high standard and are perfectly adaquate and the location is at the heart and hub of the hotel.
The food is first class and changed on a daily basis and is all cooked fresh to order, during our stay we enjoyed 3 different theme nights GALA NIGHT/JUNGLE NIGHT/ITALIAN NIGHT. The choice was hard to beat and changed daily, we also enjoyed the choice of 3 main restaurants.
The staff are superb especially all the animation team who work so hard during the day to arrange a variety of activity's and sports, my son enjoyed the volley ball and archery, and we made good use of the tennis courts.
The animation team put on a fantastic show in the porini ampitheatre every evening,we were amazed how talented they were and thought the shows on a whole were very entertaining.
The hotel is situated on a headland, overlooking the beautiful Diani Beach. The beach has stunning white sand, and is virtually deserted, me and my wife enjoyed long walks every morning. We also enjoyed a snorkeling trip to a coral reef just of the beach, the hotel grounds had selection of different lounges where you could go to relax, have a cool drink or read a book. Dont be put of by the beach boys, once its apparent you dont want to buy, they will leave you alone.
We had an incredieble Safari experience, staying at the Serena Kiliguni Lodge in Tsavo West and the Ol-Tukai Lodge in Amboseli. The view of Kilimanjaro from Amboseli was surreal and seeing all the animals in there natural surroundings, close up was fantastic. We would recommend JT Safari's, Julius is very friendly and will go out of his way to ensure you have an experience to remember.
This is an outstanding resort in every aspect, our whole family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Baobab,especially my two teenage children who cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Expedia, Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani