We have just returned from the best trip ever where we spent a week at the Baobab Beach Resort and Spa in Diani Beach. We went there to get married and although we have been to Kenya before, we didn't know what to expect for our wedding. We had the most special and memorable day we could have imagined. Our wedding coordinator/photographer, Renson, was fantastic with every detail and such a lovely, friendly guy. Even when our jaws were aching from all the smiling, he managed to make us laugh for the photos! We had african dancers and a videographer aswell and they were all fantastic, they all made our day absolutely wonderful from start to finish. The hotel was amazing, there are 3 sections to it and it feels like you are in 3 different resorts when you go between them which is great because it is not recommended to leave the resort unless you are going on an excursion. The food was great too, there are 3 buffet restaurants (1 in each section) and there is a huge variety of food to choose from. One of our wedding guests is an extremely fussy eater but they managed to find something to eat at every meal. There are also 2 restaurants to eat at which aren't included in the all inclusive package and we ate at both of them. The food at those was perfect. We also had a full body massage in the spa which was very relaxing and very much recommended! The hotel staff were always friendly, saying Jambo (hello) everytime you walk by and everything was always immaculate. We stayed in a beach bungalow and it was lovely. The monkeys came on to our balcony a lot of the time but as long as the doors were kept closed, it wasnt a problem! We had some young ones wrestling on our balcony one day and it was very amusing to watch! We would definitely recommend this hotel to families or couples and especially as a wedding venue. Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, Agoda and Jovago.com so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani