Just arrived back from a quick week in Kenya during which we took a 3 day Safari with JT Safaris - an excellent local company - checked him out before we left and contacted him from the UK to book etc. I made my choice - based on the excellent reviews his compay have on Trip Adviser etc - and I was not dissappointed. Before we had the Safari we had a couple of chill out days at the Hotel and we were not dissappointed with - an excellent choice of brilliant food in very nice surroundings etc.
All in all a brilliant holiday and will return again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Diani Beach. The resort comprises three luxurious properties – The Baobab, The Maridadi and Kole Kole, offering a unique selection of exquisite accommodation and facilities spread across the resort grounds. Guestrooms have been specifically designed to provide paramount comfort and luxury for all our clients. Guests may utilise leisure facilities across the resort including 3 swimming pools, dining areas and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Jovago.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baobab Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Resort And Spa
- The Baobab - Baobab Beach Hotel Ukunda
- Baobab Beach Hotel Diani