“Good course, long drives....”
Review of Leisure Golf Club

Leisure Golf Club
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We played 18 holes over the weekend and it started off very slowly. We must have been at reception for half an hour, trying to get a game, it just seemed like hard work.

It cost us 3500 KSH to play 18, one of the most expensive golf courses I had to pay for in Kenya, but my thoughts, you get what you pay for.....

The caddys were good, even brought there own trollies.

The course is nice, looked after, great water future.

We had food in the bar after the game and the food was great, a club sandwich, even the golf club cat wanted some of it...

Vivian M, Public Relations Manager at Leisure Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for your review of our facility. We appreciate the feedback and definitely work towards ensuring the time taken is more efficient than described. We look forward to your next round of golf

Reviewed 17 May 2014

we didn't play, just walked through and talked to the pro and some caddies. ended up walking about 5 or 6 holes and got a good feel for the place which is very scenic! incredible flowers, 100 year old baobob trees, birds and animals on the course. very friendly staff.

1  Thank lasarilla

Thank you for taking time to enjoy the scenic and only golf course in South Coast. We look forward to your return and assure you of a pleasant golfing experience. Kindly do not hesitate to talk to us about your preferences, and we will strive wherever possible to meet your expectation.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I played 7 rounds at Nyali golf club with my uncle. The course is well maintained but expensive. Green fees for 18 holes is around 3000Ksh . Buggy costs 4000Ksh for18 holes or you can have a caddy for 600 - 1000Ksh for 18 holes. The club tries to push guests to have caddies for security and/or fix divots, but they do neither . We took a caddy for 3 rounds simply to give them sum revenue.

We have read your review in reference to your golfing experience. However, Nyali Golf Club is in Mombasa, while our facility, Leisure Golf Club is located in Diani, South Coast. We invite you to book a round of golf and sample Diani's only and finest golf course.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I'm a beginner. I liked the golf club. It has a good organisation, beautiful course, the caddies are very kind. There are a lot of people work there to keep the course in a good conditions. This is not so easy due the climate. It is cheaper than the golf club in Italy. The silence, the colours, the trees and flowers you can see during the play, all this creates an incredible atmosphere. Baaboons, blue velvet monkeys and sometimes colobus monleys, are close to you. Playing here: an incredible experience

3  Thank GDG1959

Thank you for your lovely compliments and assurance of your enjoyment while playing at our facility. We are glad you had a taste of Leisure and invite you to book another round of golf. By now you must be comfortable, owing to the experience you have so far amassed. When can we expect you again?

Reviewed 26 August 2013

The golf course is lovely so is the range and shop but the caddy's are the opposite, all they want is money when I was chosing my caddy the one I had before wanted to be my one and I chose someone else, then she started to shout at me, I was shocked by the behaviour of a golf caddy. Then on the course the caddy would stand their either smoking or talking to the other caddy's. I was putting and she would not give me my line so i got it wrong.

2  Thank Rohan B

Thank you for taking time to review us. It is with utter disbelief, reading through your golfing experience and the unacceptable behavior apparently by the caddy. We have clear code of ethics that govern our interaction with our guests. We conducted internal audit and addressed this issue to the core. We sincerely apologize that you had to put up with this unfortunate experience.