On the way from the airport to the hotel we stopped at severals other hotels. Most of the with huge reception and than finally (fro us) we reached the Ocean Village Club. Entering the compound ther came a feeling of disappointment: is this our Hotel? But than, walking down towards the ocean it became more and more beautiful. The ral reception is not up to he road, but close to he beach embedded in the beautiful old garden from the hotel. All the bungalows are facing he ocean as well as facing the garden, in which many apes are running and playing. As long as you don't feed the apes, they are harmless.
The staff is more han friendly and helpfull, from general manager to towel boy. They all speak english and france. The food was tasty and always enough to choose. Nice decorated.
For us it was very important that this hotel is not so huge and even by 'all inclusive' you don't have to wear a armtag. hey know their guests!!
The shuttle limousine was great and well organised. But if not available, the local minibusses are also OK. We stayed in a Deluxe room, which have plenty of room. The standard rooms are also OK, of course a bit smaller.
We had a very good vacation and we are looking forward to come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As promised Ocean Village Club has , after major renovations, reopened on 1st December 2012.Most of the standard rooms have been demolished to make place for new Grand Tropical rooms. These rooms are between 42 and 50 square meters ( plus spacious verandah ) have both bath and shower, flat screen satellite T.V. minibar, personal safe, telephone, poster bed ,wifi and teack furniture.The overall concept remain the same : Ocean Village Club aims to give exceptional value for money, a smart, understated,environement for Clients that wish to relax, unwind, enjoy the sun, the beach, the ocean.As always Ocean Village Club has resisted the temptation to build too many rooms as the underlyng philosophy is that of creating an environment where clients feel part of a priviledged family, not just numbers....As always ......better yes, bigger no !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Village Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Club Hotel Diani
- Paladien Ocean Village Diani