Its the real definition of a beachfront getaway. The deluxe rooms are a must stay for someone looking for luxury and the interior is uniquely ultramodern. The hotel is also all inclusive and the cocktails have the funniest names ever that make you want to taste each one of them. Only concern is the TV channels are too few and DSTV should probably be installed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As promised Ocean Village Club has, after major renovations, reopened on 1st December 2012.Most of the standard rooms have been demolished to make place for new Grand Tropical rooms. These rooms are between 42 and 50 square meters (plus spacious veranda) have both bath and shower, flat screen satellite T.V. minibar, personal safe, telephone, poster bed, Wi-Fi and teak furniture. The overall concept remain the same: Ocean Village Club aims to give exceptional value for money, a smart, understated, environment for Clients that wish to relax, unwind, enjoy the sun, the beach, the ocean. As always Ocean Village Club has resisted the temptation to build too many rooms as the underlying philosophy is that of creating an environment where clients feel part of a privileged few, not just numbers... as always... better yes, bigger no!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Ocean Village Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Village Club Hotel Diani
- Paladien Ocean Village Diani