“Quaint, traditional taverna”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent choice of starters, spit roasted lamb was very much enjoyed by our party. As a vegetarian I was a little disappointed at my "briam" as it did not compare favourably with my experience of it at other restaurants locally, the best of which was Zorbas in San Stefanos. Lovely atmosphere and prettily decorated, with friendly staff

Reviewed 30 July 2014

A little disappointed, authentic, but some more care and attention to the presentation of the food would have helped. Partner had lamb which he said tasted good, but had to admit, looked awful on the plate. I had the burger stuffed with cheese.. (greek macdonalds) as the waiter called it... Very dry and meat overworked.. May just have been that I chose wrong dish, but certainly wouldn't list it in my personal top 5..

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Good food in a friendly atmosphere. Always busy which is a good sign but have always got a table. There are so many good tavernas to go to but we ga at least twice during our holiday.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Dimitris explained everything about the food we ate even before we were asking. Great place and the atmosphere was tipically Greek. The moment when he explained how they make their own wine was epic and the ability to speak different languages was helping as well.
Spanish people like us will appreciate the warm welcoming

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Wonderful food served in a relaxed atmosphere. Dimitri will take you through the specials of the day, which change daily. We went with the recommendation on each of our three visits. I especially enjoyed the spit roasted stuffed pork!