“Wao!”

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wao!”
Reviewed 18 September 2011

It was 10/15 minutes walk from the place we stayed. It was not the tourist season, so the beach was not crowded. There was no tourist except us, yet there were beach vendors! Our first day was very cloudy. Suddenly it started to rain, it came so suddenly that we got drenched in our attempt to wear the rain coats and we retreated to our resort. The next time we visited the beach it was sunny but swimming was prohibited. So we enjoyed the fabulous view of the sea with some steam boats of fishermen busy in catching fish from the sea.

Visited September 2011

• Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Best Beach in South goa with the beauty and serenity of nature at its best”
Reviewed 24 March 2011

This is the beach next to varca beach in south goa with the beauty and serenity of nature at its best.

You can cover all these best beaches at south Goa in one day probably. Starting with Colva Beach, Benaulim Beach, Varca Beach, Cavellosim Beach, Mobor Beach.

Visited February 2011
3 Thank Offsights
Stoke-on-Trent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Lovely endless beach...perfect for strolling on!”
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We always went down to the beach during our stay. You have a massive length of sand to walk up and down. And there are plenty of sun beds to choose from. You get to see cows strolling, dogs in packs walking around (they were harmless!!), I love dogs and stroked a few of them! There are millions of shells to collect! Early morning is the best time you get the big ones! There are also so many clams, having never seen clams before, I was fascinated by them! I'm told you can see starfish on the beach too, but unfortunately I never got the chance! The waves are cool, I body surfed them and a fish flew over my head! The sea is quite merky due to the waves but it is still nice to go for a dip. If you go on the beach, there are plenty of beach shacks to choose from! One being the Silver Sands beach resort which is the only one we went to all holiday! It's the first on your left as you come down from the Dona Sylvia Resort! Nathan, Raj and his team are grand and make you feel welcome. Here you get to eat chips and chicken strippers, traditional food! And drink, etc. For a day on the beach, meals and drinks, it cost us £15. A really cheap day! Make sure you watch some of the sunsets! And one night a week Nathan and co have a beach party with fireworks, music, sparklers a fire fighter and alcohol! There are plenty looky looky men and women walking up and down asking you if you would like to look at there jewellery or cds, etc. There is also a girl that does a small show on the beach. You can do water sports, I think it's called paragliding! I always enjoyed my time on Cavelossim beach during our stay.

Visited November 2010