I'm an event manager.. and having worked with the top hotels across the country, i found the staff of Holiday Inn shockingly courteous, well-experienced, and ever smiling. Every single staff (all ranks) would treat all our requests, big or small, with equal sincerity...
We had 300 delegates staying here from India & Sri Lanka, all attending a Toastmasters Conference, Ovation 2014... We had a 99% satisfaction rate.. you always have that 1% that is impossible to please ;)
Chef Manjeeth, wowed us with his meticulous planning and range of dishes... Although there was a bit waiting period for the popular fish/ mutton dishes, it was well worth it... The vegetarians too were delighted by the variety of desert and food choices for them...
The venue has experience in bulk checking in and checking out... And was able to organise the herculean task of pick-up and drop backs efficiently (Our guests were travelling on their own, so there were bus/ train/ air travel and various timings)
A special shout out to Prasad, Gavin and Sourav who managed the multiple conference halls and their complicated seating changes... Every little last minute request was completed without complaint. In fact we felt they were very much a part of our team.
Thank you so much for ensuring the conference was a success!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the picturesque Mobor beach in South Goa with direct beach access. The Holiday Inn Resort Goa offers hotel accommodation that is a unique blend of traditional Goan and contemporary architecture. Situated 45 minutes away from the Dabolim International Airport and just 17km from the Margao Railway Station the resort is ideally located for a relaxing and fun filled Vacation in Goa. Our 203 rooms and suites offer comfort and serenity combined with modern amenities with an option of a garden view pool view or sea view with attached balconies. When travelling for a family retreat take advantage of the game room kids playground and activity zone or just unwind at the outdoor pool and revitalize at the Spa Villa offering multiple ayurvedic treatments.Experience a choice of Indian and International cuisines at Mardi Gras Our 24 hour Coffee shop. Rediscover the ethnic flavors of the Far East at the exquisite Whispers of the Orient or try out our wood fired pizzas at the Mediterranean restaurant Fig and Olive. The lobby level bar Sun Downer offers a relaxing view of the Goan sunset or have an exciting evening at our beach side restaurant Beach Grill offering a huge selection of freshly caught fish cooked to perfection. Organize your special wedding day, corporate retreats or productive meetings at the Holiday Inn Resort Goa, offering the largest ballroom at 5065 sq ft and able to accommodate up to 800 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Hotel Cavelossim
- Holiday Inn Goa
- Holiday Inn Cavelossim
- Cavelossim Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel Goa
- Goa Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Goa Cavelossim