“Great little beach shack”
Review of Pearls Beach Cafe

Pearls Beach Cafe
Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Cavelossim
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 February 2014

About 25 yards from the Leela with free wifi obviously worth a try and yes it is well worth going there good food low prices and friendly staff. Pint of cold Kingfisher about £1 great value
Well worth a try

Reviewed 28 January 2014

We ate at this shack next to the Leela Hotel one night and it was very busy but the service was appalling – really slow to acknowledge us, take our order and the food took forever and no apologies at all! I didn’t think it had a nice atmosphere and when the food eventually did arrive, it was awful – I had a vegetable sizzler which was certainly sizzling as it was totally overcooked and just looked burnt and I found it inedible. My partner had half a grilled chicken which must have been the smallest chicken in Goa if he had half of it! He did say it was quite tasty though, but it just was not much of a meal after waiting so long for it. Yes, it was very cheap in price, but to be honest it was a complete waste of money!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We stayed at the Leela, but ate at Pearls. We loved it so much, we didn't bother trying the shacks next door and we ordered the same food on more than one occasion. The staff and manager really care about your custom and enjoyment. Excellent value for money and great service. Freshly cooked tasty food, highly rec.

1  Thank Mintymoo
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Leela, and felt like the $30 fish at lunch was a bit overpriced. I stopped in for a beer and ended up having dinner. The beer was cheap, large, and cold, and the chicken 65 is suddenly my new favorite dish. It's worth stopping in for a leisurely drink and a bite to eat, and you'll be hard pressed to eat enough to feel like you spent too much money.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

After just leaving Pearl's I thought I'd check and see what trip advisor users had said about this gem.

Just had a mixed plate of starters, paneer & a prawn chilli fry and stuffed popadums followed by king fish tikka and a chicken curry.

I asked the waiter(all shy but very good) for a lamb handi, he said "no,no,no problem with market, no lambs." I asked for a recommendation he said lamb bhuna, it was out standing.

Polite friendly service with a fantastic view at great value. 3 starters, 2 mains, some soft drinks and bread just over £15.

Gutted I'm leaving for Mumbai tomorrow.

1  Thank schfc6