We have just come back from spending a fortnight at the dona sylvia hotel.The food was excellent thanks to the new chef ramu nothing was to much trouble for him or his staff.All the hotel staff were helpful.The rooms were kept clean sheets changed every day.
The only let down was the entertainment,one group sang out of tune for the whole evening.Our Thomas Cook rep wasnt around much thank goodness for Richard the first choice rep who was always on hand when we wanted advise about the strikes on the 7th & 14th jan .Thank you Richard for your help.
Some of the beach shacks want you to eat there if you want to use there sun beds.At one time you only had to buy a drink at doms now you have to buy food.There is no way i would eat in a shack for hygiene reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cavelossim Beach and set in 20 acres of beautifully secluded landscaped gardens, NOVOTEL GOA DONA SYLVIA brings to mind a quaint Portuguese village reminiscent of a bygone era – an architectural style that earned international acclaim for its architect, CHARLES CORREA….a truly wonderful and luxurious location for holidays, small meetings to large conferences. This luxurious 5 star beach resort is situated on the southern coast of Goa, about 45 kms from the airport and 15 kms from the Margao Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa
- Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort Cavelossim