I stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks ,is an hotel near the beach,perfect to walk and go to the water,the beach is always almost empty,enjoy!!
The rooms are ok,the AC it works very well,the rooms are style bungalow in the midlle of the grass and trees ,beautiful, they have wi-fi in the hotel,works well.
The food of the buffet is specially to indian customers but is really good,the cookers( Mr.Raju and Mr.Afsar) are really good at his work and very friendly,sametimes we had to ask them west food and they did it very well,Thank you very much!!
The goodwill of this hotel is speacially the Staff,always friendly and kind,also thanks to Miss.Guita of the front desk.
If you wish to rest and enjoy the south of India choose this hotel.
Location,the road of the airport to the hotel is not very good but at 30 minutes you have Old town of Goa and Margao,visit it please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is spread over 20 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the southern coast of Goa, it nestles by the soft white sands of Cavelossim beach. The Resort offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms with all modern amenities in Mediterranean style villas with balconies and open sit-outs. The Resort has excellent conference facilities, extensive options for outdoor events / theme parties and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dona Sylvia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa/Cavelossim