Staff very friendly. Food really good. The grounds very clean. Room could of been cleaner, needs to update the rooms. Beach needed chairs, even on off season there should be chairs and a hut to put them in. Also need's a bar and food area on the beach. Towels should be provided to use on the beach. The beach was really nice but some days it needed to be cleaned due to the fishing in the morning there are so some fishes left over. But overall for a four star hotel it was a nice experience. Also the taxi's outside are a ripe off, and it's about a 45 mins from the airport. But you can bargain with them for the taxi's. Mikes is also a good restaurant if you get bored of the resort food. And they have lots of activities on the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is spread over 20 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the southern coast of Goa, it nestles by the soft white sands of Cavelossim beach. The Resort offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms with all modern amenities in Mediterranean style villas with balconies and open sit-outs. The Resort has excellent conference facilities, extensive options for outdoor events / theme parties and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dona Sylvia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa/Cavelossim