Huge spread out, lots of natural surrounding, peaceful and absolutely safe. The best part is the food, anything you want, if something is not there of your choice, you can call the manager or chef Tara, he will have it for you in no time, crispy fish fry and fish richado is just awesome the hotel is connected to radiossons, walked through for the Christmas party. The pool side is very relaxing and equally exciting was the pool volley ball almost every one joined us for the game. The beach accessibility is just straight and the walk is heavenly. The staff is very courteous. They make sure to have eye contact and wish you. The music in the lobby was equally good at the end of the day with a glass of beer. Prefect place to be during Christmas, if you ate still planning you are late, nevertheless you can contact Maria and take my recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is spread over 20 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the southern coast of Goa, it nestles by the soft white sands of Cavelossim beach. The Resort offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms with all modern amenities in Mediterranean style villas with balconies and open sit-outs. The Resort has excellent conference facilities, extensive options for outdoor events / theme parties and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dona Sylvia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa/Cavelossim