I had stayed in this property from 21st to 24th june 2014. An amazing property worth staying but terrible housekeeping and terrible restaurant service. Reception guyzz are very helpful but when it comes to housekeeping they take hours to deliver one dental kit, the same was the case again when i asked for the shaving kit,so just one word , terrible housekeeping. The same was the case at the restaurant durring buffet hours. You have to ask again and again for petty things like tandoori roti or iced water or hot tea which arrives after u have finished ur breakfast, lunch or dinner. And surprising if this is the kind of service we expect during off season what happens during peak season. So thumbs on to a gr8 property and thumbs down to a poor service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cavelossim Beach and set in 20 acres of beautifully secluded landscaped gardens, NOVOTEL GOA DONA SYLVIA brings to mind a quaint Portuguese village reminiscent of a bygone era – an architectural style that earned international acclaim for its architect, CHARLES CORREA….a truly wonderful and luxurious location for holidays, small meetings to large conferences. This Luxurious 5 star Beach Resort is situated on the Southern Coast of Goa, about 45 kms from the Airport and 15 kms from the Margao Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dona Sylvia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa/Cavelossim