Our trip to the Dona Sylvia was our first visit to India... and it certainly wont be the last... this hotel is fab in all ways..
Yes there's always room for improvement but I found nothing here to really complain about.
The rooms are dated... but ours was clean.. great shower... huge bed and sheets and towels changed every day...
The food is fabulous.. the choices were great.. fresh...flavoursome...superb!!
As are the all inclusive drinks.. especially the local feni..
Great location... interesting shopping... the department store is definitely worth a trip as the cafe is on the top floor with great views of life... and 2 chai teas for £1.
Looking forward to going bk and exploring India much more...
Keep up the great work... you should all be so proud :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort is spread over 20 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the southern coast of Goa, it nestles by the soft white sands of Cavelossim beach. The Resort offers comfortable air-conditioned rooms with all modern amenities in Mediterranean style villas with balconies and open sit-outs. The Resort has excellent conference facilities, extensive options for outdoor events / theme parties and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Dona Sylvia Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dona Sylvia Beach Hotel Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Beach Cavelossim
- Dona Sylvia Hotel Goa
- Dona Sylvia Beach Resort Goa/Cavelossim